The following Committees are under the direction of Liz Wynn
- Develop an exchange program with a Rotary club in another country or region
- Select a matched District and Club
- Encourage club members to be involved in the exchange and to improve member understanding of other people and cultures
- If possible, partner with clubs in areas that are Visalia "sister cities"
|International Service Projects
- Develop and participate in a Rotary world service project.
- Partner with other Rotary clubs and apply for District and Matching Grants when possible to make significant and ongoing projects possible.
- Improve the understanding and recognition of the work of Rotary and make it well known to club members.
Rotary Foreign Affairs Roundtable (RFAR)
- Meets monthly (last Monday of the month) to discuss international topics and issues particularly as they affect the United States foreign policy and security
- Meetings are open to all members of the Rotary Club of Visalia
- RFAR members select discussion topics and presenters
- Members make presentations to set up each discussion topic followed by spirited and respectful discussion
- RFAR members are encouraged to discuss topics and make presentations that can become a program for a weekly club meeting
Rotary International Grants & Scholarships
- Keep club up to date on opportunities for members and non-members to participate in Rotary volunteer and educational opportunities including the many Rotary special interest fellowships
- Attend and participate in District Grant Seminars and special international service program educational meetings
|The Rotary Foundation (RI)
- Provide club members with information regarding the work of the Foundation and how Rotary member support is valued and needed.
- Encourage contributions to the Rotary Foundation and monitor RI reports on member progress to attaining Paul Harris Awards.
- Utilize the club's Rotary Foundation credits to help members achieve Paul Harris awards and to make special awards possible.
- Encourage club member contributions to the Rotary Foundation at all levels of giving and assure the completion of the Polio Plus effort.
- Coordinate with the President and Secretary RI award presentations at club meetings including discussing the work of the Foundation.