The following Committees are under the direction of Jon Pree
- Plan a significant project to commemorate our club's 100th anniversary in 2021.
- Committee will receive continuing annual commitment from club board to assure the successful completion of the project in Downtown Visalia.
- Committee will receive input from club members and community leaders to consider, design and implement the best centennial project possible.
- Assures an atmosphere of blessing and thankfulness for food, fellowship, and service.
- Inspires us to remember those in need in the community and Rotary family.
|Family of Rotary
- Make members aware of significant personal events in lives of members or their families to which members may offer support or personal response.
- Work to continue to welcome and include surviving spouses and family of Rotarians in ongoing Rotary activities and meetings.
- Compile, preserve, and organize items that are indicative of the club's rich history.
- Prepare an up-to-date book to document the Rotary Club of Visalia.
- Seek input from members and others in the community who have access to Rotary memorabilia or documents.
- Ensure that the meeting room is set up including banners, flags, podium, and sound system.
- Welcome and register members, guests, and visiting Rotarians.
- "Rotarian Greeter". Board or member personally welcomes everyone to the meeting.
- Assist President in recognizing achievements or events in the lives of members.
- Ensure that all Rotarians are respectfully recognized as valued individuals and members.
- Arrange for and play background music prior to the formal opening of the regular meeting.
- Coordinate other music as appropriate or required for meetings.
|Sergeant at Arms
- Assists President in conducting the weekly meeting.
- Helps members and guests in participating in the meeting